Xm

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sa

Sir what r my chances of gttng top MBA college..?
      2 Aug 1991
      11.00 pm
      Kanpur up.
      Exam in 29 November.
      Result on 9th Jan.

• #10661 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot predict the type of questions you are asking. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for getting an insight into what is possible using Astrology.

• #10663 Reply
      Sa

Can something be said regarding my question??

• #10664 Reply
      TMR

Your house of gains is more potent than your career house. So whatever job you do, you will earn more than what you really deserve. So whichever college you do your higher education in will not matter much for your chances of getting a good job.

• #10668 Reply
      N D

I am having a tough time regarding my personal life. Emotionally stressed all the time. When should I expect it to get better? Is my married life in danger?
      9 July 61
      2:20am. Lahore Pakistan

• #10669 Reply
      N D

I am a man. My problems are related to marriage and affair I am having.

• #10670 Reply
      Ramachandran

What do you think is the reason for your emotional stress in your own words. I do not know how to evaluate it using astrology. And you are 54 and at that age it is natural to have emotional stress in family which most of us have to undergo. It is like a male menopause period when we do have such feelings.

• #10676 Reply
      N D

I have problems with my wife and I wanted to know is it going to lead to divorce??? If u could tell me this?

• #10678 Reply
      Ramachandran

No, astrology cannot tell you whether there will be a divorce. Sorry

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Xm
Your information: