yoga

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      nikita

I have two Mahapurusha yogas in my chart-ruchaka and d sasa.Till now i have never had servants , to b frank i my self serve others Then it simply means that this “Maha purusha yoga” is pretty like no yoga at all.
      TOB February 17, 1955,
      5:55pm Mumbai.

• #17874 Reply
      TMR

First of all you do not have a Ruchaka yoga as you are made to believe by wayside astrologers. Your Mars is in the 9th house and not the 10th house. Regarding Sasa yoga you have already enjoyed it for the last 60 years of what it can contribute. Perhaps your returns from your career were not as expected since your 11th house is much weaker than the 10th house. And Moon the significator of your mind is very weak with a malefic character which leads to your having an always unsatisfied disposition.

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will give you highlights of how a horoscope has to be evaluated. Do not believe the uninitiated astrologers you come across who are dime a dozen.

• #17878 Reply
      om

dob : 27 july 1984
      time : 12.01 pm
      pob : Vadodara Gujarat
      respected sir
      I also have sasa yoga
      but my life is full of problems
      only delay and delay. no servants , no promotion,
      only problems…
      sasa yoga is a good or bad yoga for me…??

• #17879 Reply
      TMR

You have a Sasa Yoga with 7% strength which will not seem to manifest at all.

• #17883 Reply
      om

good morning sir..
      how do u calculate strength of sasa yoga

• #17884 Reply
      TMR

Come through Paid consultation for full scientific evaluation of your horoscope after reading my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17883 in yoga
Your information:

Cancel