yoga

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      sm

sir, please tell me do I have daridhra yoga in my chart?? will not I ever become rich and successful in my life?? please tell me.
      dob: 9th Dec, 1992
      place: Baharampur, WB
      time; evng 6.18 pm
      male

• #6313 Reply
      TMR

Yes, you have what is called Kemadruma yoga in your charts. No planets on either side of the Moon. An exalted Jupiter in Cancer is an anti-dote to some extent.

Read my article “Definitions in Astrology” on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in for a better understanding about richness and success in life.

• #6320 Reply
      sm

sir, is that mean my life will be full of poverty and I will never be rich and successful in my life?

• #6321 Reply
      TMR

For being successful, you need not be rich. I hope you have read my article. Poverty comes when you desire the unwanted.

• #6322 Reply
      sm

yes…I have read that article, but if i become successful, I naturally earn well, isnt it?? please, tell me will I ever afford to buy my own house and car?? or will my life full of poverty? please tell me.
      time; evng 6.18 pm

• #6324 Reply
      TMR

Again being successful does not mean acquisition of houses, car and other material comforts. You will never have to sleep in the open or your travelling requirements will never remain unfulfilled. And what is your definition of poverty!!!

• #6326 Reply
      sm

actually I want to earn enough money so that I can keep my wife happy..and she can live lavishly

• #6327 Reply
      TMR

Yes that is your wish. But astrology can’t help you to earn such money. What do you expect from Astrology? Ask you to wear a stone or something to fulfill your wishes.

• #6329 Reply
      sm

I mean is there any possibility??

• #6330 Reply
      TMR

If you wish to have your wife live lavishly, her horoscope should be good enough to have such a yoga too.

• #6374 Reply
      sm

sir, I am veryyy sorry, my time was wrong, it is actually 11:11am. that is:
      time:11.11am
      now please tell me.

• #6375 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid services for any questions to be answered.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6321 in yoga
Your information:

Cancel