Lal kitab is the wonder book of astrology. It was initially published in the Urdu language. Lal Litab is widely popular in North India especially Punjab, Haryana and Himachal. Lal Kitab has some unique remedies also popularly known as tone totke which are very strong and helpful in solving day to day problems in our lives. These Lal Kitab remedies are not complicated and expensive and also do not require extensive preparation and strict rules as in Vedic remedies.
Lal Kitab Remedies are totally different from Yantra, mantra and Tantra which are effective but complicated and can be expensive. Lal Kitab remedies are much simpler and easy to follow. The remedies of Lal Kitab are effective and can help solve all kinds of human tensions and troubles, without causing harm to anyone. These remedies are strong and provide defense against the malefic effects of planets.
Do not that while giving the remedies below I have not taken into account the Rashi or Lagna as taken in predictive astrology. These are general Lal Kitab remedies which can be followed by anyone without looking at the horoscope.
LAL KITAB REMEDIES
- Lal Kitab Remedy for Spoiled / Stubborn Child: If your child is stubborn and do not listen to you or respect you then the child should offer one oiled chappati every Saturday to a dog. If the child does not do this remedy then you can do the remedy on his /her name.
- Lal Kitab Remedy for Removing Evil Spell: If you feel that an evil spell has been cast on you, you should offer burfis (milk sweets) on Sunday, Thursday and Monday to a cow. On Tuesday and Wednesday, Friday and Saturday you should give motichoor ladoos (orange colored sweet) to a dog.
- Lal Kitab remedy for Students: Children who want to improve their results should offer jaggery and roasted grams to monkeys, Hanuman temples and feed the birds.
- Remedy for Stammering Child: A child who stammers should offer green fodder to a cow regularly. This will help the child a lot.
- Remedy for success in Job Interview: While going for a job interview take a chappati and break it into small pieces and throw the small pieces in the direction of the crows.
- Remedy for Professional Success: Soak 1 Kg black grams on Friday night and then mix with mustard oil. Give half to buffalo or a house and half to a leper. Do this for forty days to get professional recognition and success.
- Remedy for Business Gains:
- Make some besan laddoos, wave them round your head seven times and feed them to a cow on Thursday.
- Clean your shop/ office floor with Salt and Fitkari.
- Remedy for getting promotion in office: Offer the birds seven types of cereals. For financial gains give wet black grams to monkeys.
- Lal Kitab Remedy to get married: You should give two balls of wheat flour mixed with a little turmeric, Jaggery and wet gram pulses to a cow every Thursday.
- Remedy for family peace and Happiness: Once a week cook more chappatis / roti than the number of people in the house and give them to a Cow or a Dog. This will bring peace and happiness in the family.