Physicists tell us that the tides and level of water on our planet in the oceans rise and fall due to the moon’s gravity. Even though the moon is smaller in size and has less mass than our earth, it can exert visible effects on our planet and life on earth.
Many scientists also believe that just like the moon, other planets, the sun, and even the distant constellations do affect our planet and its beings. Even though there is no scientific evidence, people study this branch of predictions and try to tell the future. This is known as astrology.
Astrology has now developed into different ways that are used by professionals to gain more insight regarding a situation or an event in one’s life. Daily career horoscopes, wedding astrologers etc. are some examples of special applications of using astrological charts and planetary positions at the time of birth of an individual to know more about their life, personality, and important events that may take place in their lives.
WHAT IS A HOROSCOPE?
Using astrology to make predictions about daily life based on their sun sign is known as a horoscope. Many people are fond of reading their daily predictions before starting their day to be more prepared. Horoscopes can be found in magazines or newspapers, and they can predict the important events of the day, week, or the whole month.
Horoscopes are different for the different sun signs. Each person has a unique sun sign out of the twelve zodiacs that are determined according to their day of birth. So the horoscope today for Aries may not be the same as for Taurus or Leo etc.
SUN SIGNS or Zodiac Signs
There are 12 Sun signs in total, and every person born on a particular day will belong to one of these signs. The twelve zodiac constellations represent the twelve sun signs. Depending on the date of birth given below for each sign, they may differ for every individual. The sun sign has a lot to tell about a person. It determines their overall personality, temper, marriage, career choices, and even compatibility with other sun signs.
Sun Sign Dates as per Western Astrology
Aries: March 21 – April 19
Taurus: April 20 – May 20
Gemini: May 21 – June 20
Cancer: June 21 – July 22
Leo: July 23 – August 22
Virgo: August 23 – September 22
Libra: September 23 – October 22
Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
Pisces: February 19 – March 20
Given Below are the 12 Sun signs, Their Elements, and behavior. Also, Sunsigns which are most compatible with the other.
The twelve sun signs are:
● ARIES (fire element): these people tend to be very willing, action takers, and leaders in their lives. They are firm believers in doing more and talking less. The best matches for Aries are Leo and Sagittarius.
● TAURUS (earth element): these people are known for their patience and reliability. If provoked, though, they may be your worst nightmare. The best matches for Taurus are Capricorns and Pisces.
● GEMINI (air element): Gemini people are good with words and are very fickle-minded. The best matches for Gemini are Aquarius and Leo.
● CANCER (water element): the crab is moody, emotional, and sensitive, also because their ruling element is water. The best matches for cancer are Taurus and Scorpio.
● LEO (fire element): the lion is the king and loves the spotlight. They love attention and are full of passion and drive towards life. The best matches for Leo are Sagittarius and Aries.
● VIRGO (earth element): Virgos are very analytical and critical. They think a lot and love to question everything. The best matches for Virgo are Taurus and Capricorn.
● LIBRA (air element): the most harmonious of all, Libras tend to be peacemakers and excellent hosts. They hate to get into a fight and want to balance everything. The best matches for libra are Leo and Gemini.
● SCORPIO (water element): the most intense people, they have deep emotions and extreme passion. The best matches for Scorpio are Pisces and cancer.
● SAGITTARIUS (fire element): these people are full of adventure and never want to be bored. They are also interested in learning about everything. The best matches for Sagittarius are Leo and Aries.
● CAPRICORN (earth element): the goat is a workaholic. They are the most hard-working people. Very reliable and sometimes dominating. The best matches for Capricorn are Taurus and Virgo.
● AQUARIUS (air element): the water bearer is a wise one. These people are very good at communication and have a unique perspective about everything. The best matches for Aquarius are Gemini and Leo.
● PISCES (water element): the fish is the dreamiest. These people tend to be very emotional and caring. The best matches for Pisces are Taurus and cancer.
The personality and the life of an individual may depend upon certain placements in their astrological chart or even be very different. Astrology is not yet a science that can predict things with utmost accuracy but still, it proves to be very beneficial sometimes. Many people consult astrologers before taking any major decisions or before getting married or read up their daily career horoscope for better knowledge of the day. The sun sign of an individual is a great start to check the compatibility of two people.