2 questions

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Elije

1- my natal chart has mars(6th) square pluto(8th). Saturn has just opposed mars and is squaring pluto at present. In pondering the interpretation that has me reviewing my life to discard what is not working I feel like it is the pressure, fear and adherence to high structure as indicated by my natal Sag. saturn on top of ascendant that I would like to transform into higher self esteem, more playfulness and freedom of imagination, bringing imaginative vision into the physical realm. Anybody transformed an intense Saturn placement in their lives that can give me insight?
      2-My natal mars in the 1st degree of Gemini was retrograde at birth and is slowing to a stop these next few years in order to turn direct in taurus in my progressed chart. Has anyone experienced this? If so how has the mars energy changed for you?

• #12383 Reply
      raj kamal singh

Sir meri sadi KB tak hogi
      Dampatya jeevan kaysa rahega
      Sarkari naukari ka yog h ya ni
      28/12/1991
      India (gonda)
      4:25 am

• #12384 Reply
      raj kamal singh

Sir mera health kaysa rahega ur Mata pita ka sath hamesa bna rahe and meri patni ur MAA baap ke sath relation kaysa rahega
      Santan sukh h ya nahi
      Ur vera future kitna safe v

• #12397 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

App ki Janam Kundali mai Surya Gharan dosha hai, jo app ko jeevan mai bahut peche le jaye ga. App ke karyo mai baandha hogi aur safalta nahi miilegi. App ko Rahu aur Surya ka upaya karna chaiye.

Rahu ke liya

1. Rahu mantra Jaap – “Om Brim Rahave Namaha” 108 times daily

2. Surya Namashkar

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: 2 questions
Your information: