8th house manglaik

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Meenu

I am a girl having mangal dosha in the 8th house. Some one says that it cancels but am not sure. The boy I love doesn’t seems to have manglik dosha. Wish to know whether our horoscope match and whether this mangal dosha will ruin our married life.

girl’s,
      DOB: 7th oct 1987; 18:00, Cochin ,Kerala

• #2115 Reply
      TMR

There is Kuja dosha in your horoscope since Kuja is placed in 7th house both in Rasi Chart as well as Bhava chart. And Kuja is a malefic too in conjunction with Sun who is also a malefic. And there are no aspects from any benefic planet to soften the ill effect. So it is compulsory that you will have to choose a boy who is also having Manglik dosha. Actually it is not a dosha, but it is a state of your mind and physique where you will be sexually hyperactive and getting married to one who does not have a similar state of mind and physique might ruin your life as well as your spouse’s.

If you wish to have the compatibility checked you can come through my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ Do read all articles to get a good insight into astrology.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2115 in 8th house manglaik
Your information:

Cancel