help many with your accurate prediction

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Devansh

Hello Sir you help many with your accurate prediction. Please look into my brother’s chart answer one question about his career, does the horoscope support govt. Job or private job, right now in a private job after engineering. What can be the next possibility higher education or job preparation? Please help us with your insight.
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 11:50 am
      Place:: Gauhati, Assam.

• #21157 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Sir you help many with your accurate prediction. Please look into my brother’s chart answer one question about his career, does the horoscope support govt. Job or private job, right now in a private job after engineering. What can be the next possibility higher education or job preparation? Please help us with your insight.
      DOB:: 18/07/1993
      Time:: 11:50 am
      Place:: Gauhati, Assam.

Thank you for appreciating!

After his somewhat disturbed period around the first quarter 2016, maybe he was facing a “neither her nor there” situation of indecision.

The hint/opening opening of sorts could have occurred at/since August 2016.

For detailed and Paid analysis please visit the link below.
      Unfailing & precise accuracy is attained when astrology, palmistry & numerology is used collectively; which is only for paid consultation.

I do not/am not able to drill down to the bare specifics in the forum, as I use palmistry, numerology and astrology collectively involving few hours to come to the perfect answer.

RishiRahul

• #21173 Reply
      Devansh

Sir ji please give small hint to the question will be grateful.

• #21174 Reply
      Devansh

Sir you believe it or not I am an astro enthusiast, have read many books,articles and blogs, and follow various astrologers which includes this forum also,I studied my chart but doubtful so please tell me higher education(MBA) or something else in coming years? Please reply I found many people find their way in this forum.

• #21175 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

About your brother or You?

Already I have given hints; but no feedback from you; and you ask for more hints?

RishiRahul

• #21176 Reply
      Devansh

Sorry Sir what you told earlier is correct,please answer, whether higher education(MBA) or job changes in coming year for him. Sorry again for not giving feedback earlier.

• #21195 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Sorry Sir what you told earlier is correct,please answer, whether higher education(MBA) or job changes in coming year for him. Sorry again for not giving feedback earlier.

Hello,

Maybe your brother & you are the same here, in this forum!
      Mid Jan/Feb 2017 will have a headway; but with unseen obstacles.

Good luck and no more questions,

RishiRahul

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: help many with your accurate prediction
Your information: