Anxiety and always deceived in love

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika Ahuja

Hello respected sir
      my date of birth is 20 july 1994

6:52 pm

Delhi

This has been happening with me from many years that i come across playboys. They just pretend a good boy image. When I fall in love and get attached. They insult me and run away. Is love marriage is in luck or should I think about only arranged marriage. I can’t stop thinking about betrayals. Even I always try to help people and worship God why situations are always against me.

• #118832 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart I can say that it is not about arrange marriage or love marriage. As I can see you have Rahu in the 11th house, due to which you are not good at judging people. You help people and believe in God that is very good. You need to awaken your intuition through spirituality so that it can guide you in taking informed decisions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118877 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

I don’t understand sir please explain. Should I go for an arranged marriage?

• #118878 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes you can certainly look at arranged marriage.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118882 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Today I was crying badly and because I am attached with a boy and he is not talking to me. I don’t know what to do I am helpless. His date of birth is 27 march 1992 7:00 am. I feel he is playboy. He has deceived me. Please tell me what to do he has made me helpless and say bad things whenever I text.

• #118885 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I can say that he does not deserve you. There are some bad people in this world,  can you expect them to be good and behave like saints, No they will never be.

Many times we expect things differently and feel sad when things do not go the way we want. This should not disappoint you, rather it should be learning that not everyone can be trusted. The person who made you cry will face his karmas. You do not have to bother. Just take it as a bad experience and move forward in life. Focus on your work, studies, or whatever you do. That will help you move away from him easily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118891 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Thanks respected sir for your advice.

• #118892 Reply
      Yashika Ahuja

Sir he made fun of my anxiety and said my marriage will be ruined due to anxiety. This broke me  he said that i am sati savitri

• #118896 Reply
      TMR

Check your email.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Anxiety and always deceived in love
Your information: