Are we a good match for marriage?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Aishwarya

I m Aishwarya my dob os 15.04.1994 my place of birth is indore nd time is 12.04am
      Nd the boy’s name is Pranay his dob is 13.04.1995 place of birth indore nd time is 11:16pm are we a good match for marriage?

• #89997 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

There is a 5-9 bhakoot dosha in your horoscope matching. Also the horoscope of the boy is weak for marital happiness. Therefore marriage should only be considered after doing proper matching of the horoscopes which includes Guna and Grah Milan. If the doshas get cancel and Grah milan is favorable marriage can be considered.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #90017 Reply
      Aishwarya

Sir iska kya solution hai? To make it work

• #90018 Reply
      TMR

When planets of both the horoscopes are compatible, marriage will be happy. If it is incompatible, nothing can make it work except a relocation of both the horoscope owners to a far away place where it may work out to be compatible. This is a trial and error method. And no guarantee is there it will work. So it is better to have union with someone compatible right where you are now resident.

• #90060 Reply
      Vengamamba

Hi I am vengamamba my DOB is 24-09-1990 and place of birth is Guntur time 3:23 am
      My husband name is Purna prasad dob 27-02-1986 place Chirala time 10 am .we have a 4 year old boy.we are currently facing problems in our married life.does it lead to divorce

• #90063 Reply
      TMR

Read my article “Marriage Failures-How astrology can help” on my blog Navagraha Astrology Online Check whether you experience any of those problems and you can decide yourself. There is little point in checking your horoscopes now.

• #90129 Reply
      G. Maalathy

Boy name: p.sridhar D.O.B: 22/8/1986.. Time: 12:38 pm Birth place: chennai.. Girl name: G . Maalathy. D.O.B 05/08/1997… Time: 3:45am Birth place: chennai.. Marriage matching… please sir..

• #90134 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid consultation if you really want a scientific matching of your horoscopes. Casual matching may sometimes land you in trouble after marriage.

• #90368 Reply
      Aishwarya

Sir i am preparing for mba entrance exams will i be able to clear it woth good marks

• #90369 Reply
      Aishwarya

I m Aishwarya my dob is 15.04.1994 place of birth and time is indore 12:04 am i am currently preparing for mba exam i an unable to concentrate in studies my mind keeps diverting in other things what should i do to keep my interest in my studies?

• #90370 Reply
      TMR

Read Vishnu Purana and Shiv Purana available on the You Tube and by the time you complete watching it in earnest, your problems will be resolved.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #90369 in Are we a good match for marriage?
Your information:

Cancel