Ascendent characterstics

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      revena

hiiiii which ascendendt show charcterstics of revenge taking nature etc?

Sunita

Scorpio

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I strongly endorse her views that it is Scorpio. Scorpions are known to be bitter, secretive and highly vindictive people. It is the negative sign of Mars and therefore these natives would be full of negative traits that are of planet Mars. Sorry if you are a Scorpio, but they do have their strong points as well.

You can more about Scorpio personality from below

https://astrologymag.com/scorpio-personality-compatibility-lover-and-as-a-friend/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

revena

No. I aint scorpio , i was just asking. my cousin bro is revengeful in nature what else can you say about them? I read the link but could not find things matching him apart from revenge taking things!
      Is there any other ascendent possessing same quality…He is quite bulky from child hood or middle age! very hard working too.. loves his mother a way toooooo much you can imagine. We call siblings call him ”Big spoon” of his mom. Can’t listen a word against his mother. Started working in Feb 2014 , faced too much problems in Job.
      Worked too hard in studies but never got the result he should. one younger bro too. not cool relationship with Dad. Left birth place for 4yrs in 2009.
      his details are
      21 septem 1989.
      11.55am (if scorpio what more can you say from this time, what I have written is it matching?)
      delhi.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

So we see that he is Scorpio, the link I send is not to only give you the negative side of Scorpio, but to know more about their personality and nature. Generally every Zodiac sign has its advantages or disadvantages. Scorpio native are hard working , there is no doubt about that. As his lagan lord Mars is in gains he will be overweight. His career is good as 10th lord is in gains along with lagan and 11th lord. There is pitra dosha in his horoscope he should do the pitra dosha puja and he will benefit.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

revene

sir y is he such a mother bhakt??? coz of exalted moon ?? will my cousin be the same after marriage towrds his wife?????

revene

he is planning for higher education, will give mba exam…do u see he will get TOP collg??

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marital happiness is not strongly indicated in his horoscope and therefore marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscope. MBA suits him good and he should work towards it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

revene

sir will he get “top” collg…??? pls tell me… exam this year….

revene

pls tell…..?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What you are asking is beyond the scope of astrology, as Top collage. It is like someone asking that will I get a beautiful wife. What may be beautiful to one may not be beautiful to the other. Similarly what is top for someone may not be be for the other.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

revene

ok but still what can you what type of college he wil get?
      how r planetry position for education now and after jan, result time!

Revena

Sir how do u describe the native if he is born on 21 septem 1989
      3.25 pm
      Delhi.

Please if possible explain in detail about him…… looks, personality education, nature, what ever possible by u….pls … ..

Revena

Sir how do u describe the native if he is born on 21 septem 1989
      3.25 pm
      Delhi.

Please if possible explain in detail about him…… looks, personality education, nature, what ever possible by u….pls … ..

Revena

sir…..>

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ascendent characterstics’ is closed to new replies.