Any astrology remedies to avoid Big or Serious health issues

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kt

Currently I am suffering from some health problems because of work pressure as I am a working woman since 10 years.As I am the only earning person in my family,I need work hard to meet mine and my family financial needs.But I am very self motivated and have strong trust in God only these two things drives me till date without going to a big medical expenses.Sir,pls.tell me,

How will be my health in general? Will I caught by any Big disease in future ?Any Remedies to avoid Big or Serious health issues? Pls. reply and help.

Female 22.11.1982 time 9.50pm Chennai

• #1177 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should be careful especially of water born diseases, try to take regular meals and not skip meals due to work or any other reason. When you are asting also then take sufficient fruits that give you energy throughout the day. Your overall health is good and your life is long. Like they say prevention is better than cure, you should adopt the formula for healthy living.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

• #1178 Reply
      kt

Thank u very much for your reply sir.

I was very upset and felt afraid that any Big disease will attack me because I have no money for medical expenses and there is no one to take care of me if I fall sick. But your reply really makes me feel good and my fear has gone away. Thank u very much once again. I will do as per your advice. Your service is really awesome and I will always pray to the Almighty for the wellness of you and yours family as now I believe that there are good people in this world to serve others after looking your service.

The other thing which make me too worry is about my son.He is only 3 years old but he is too hyper sensitive and adamant.As I am a working woman,divorcee,only earning person for the family,spending 9am to 9pm in work and cannot look into him and my parents taking care of him.I am very much worried about his future.Pls. tell me,

Will he be good in education and study well? I want him to learn music or sports which will maintain his mental and physical health. Which is suitable for him? – Music or Sports. Any remedies to calm down his hypersensitivity? In which age he will be a normal good child?

DOB: 16.01.2011 time 10.45am Chennai Male child
      Pls. reply and help me.

• #1180 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

According to our Shastras it is said that children horoscope should not be seen. You should try to spend more time with your child , some where in his mind he muct be missing you but to small to express his feelings.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1177 in Any astrology remedies to avoid Big or Serious health issues
Your information:

Cancel