bad karma of last births , financial losses , debts loans bankruptcy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kamal

Dob  14 april 1978 rime 7 : 45 am , Delhi

i have huge debts , lot of losses till saturn mahadasha end in may 2021

and spice of problem added with mercury mahadasha starting , have become bankrupt , business slowly moving , not able to meet expenses

huge emi , interest on loan from friends , family , banks , huge business credits taken , tried every possible way to come out , but things more bad  and debt mountain is mount everest now

i am sure will not see 2022 , will have to end life before that , dont want to live , just want to know how bad i did in last birth , which pending karma that i faced lot of losses , sabotage in this life with not a single bad karma in senses ,

dont know who rules the world  GOD or devil , what shall we do  good karma or use brain and gain from loss to other people

• #118057 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Saturn – Jupiter period that was till May 2021, which you referred, was challenging and more so because of Corona. However the Mercury mahadasha has started, Mercury rules the 2nd house of finance and 5th house of investments and planning. Some good changes can be expected now and you can expect big changes coming in your career after March 2022. Stay positive to reap the benefits.

Remedies

1.  Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

2. Visit Shani Temple every Saturdays evening

3. Light a Diya under a Peepal tree every Saturday evening.

4. Recite Mantra “Om Ghrini Suryaa Aditya Namaha” after bath

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118446 Reply
        Kamal Pritmani

Thanks Navneet ji

But present problems are too much ,lot of presure from person from whom have taken money

I don’t want to face this humilation ,don’t have mental energy to face this trauma in deep depression ,only suicidal thoughts coming in mind

• #118453 Reply
      TMR

You have a very strong Kalasarpa Yoga with all planets sandwiched between Rahu and Kethu. Suggest you do a CharDham yatra 2022 and place your problems in their lap. May be they can offer you some help.

• #118459 Reply
        Kamal Pritmani

Have done kal sarp pooja in Oct 2021 in trikamabeshwar

Also did kal sarp pooja in June 2014 in Ujjain

Nothing helps

• #118461 Reply
      TMR

Now that Poojas do not help, you should do it yourselves by visiting temples and praying to the God with sincerity and belief. That is why I suggested Chardham Yatra. You cannot bribe God through the agents who are the Pundits and Poojaris to do things on your behalf.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: bad karma of last births , financial losses , debts loans bankruptcy
Your information: