bhakot dosh check

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      vjy

Pls.check for matching.When I check for matching it shows Bhakot dosha,then I read from one of your article that Bhakut dosha is nullified in case of Aquarius-Capricorn. Pls. check and give your result & remedies if any.

male: 18-02-1977 – time 7 p.m – pondichery
      female : 22.11.1982 – time 9.50pm – chennai

thank u

• #1426 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As your Moon is in Aquarius and the Girls Moon is in sign Capricorn it will make a 2/12 Bhakoot dosha. Please let me know where I wrote that Aquarius-Capricorn Bhakut dosha will not be formed. Absolutely the Bhakoot Dosha is formed, however as both signs are ruled by Saturn and the grehmairti is good. Bhakut dosh can be ignored.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1430 Reply
      vjy

Dear sir,

Thanks for your reply.You have not wrote as Aquarius-Capricorn Bhakut dosha will not be formed.You have wrote that “If the Lord of Moon Signs is same of both horoscopes, Bhakut dosh is said to be nullified. The 6-8 Bhakut dosh is said to be nullified in case of Aries-Scorpio and Taurus-Libra and 12-2 Bhakut dosh is said to be nullified in case of Capricorn-Aquarius.Another case where Bhakut Dosh is removed if the Lord of Moon Signs are friendly with each other. For example, Pisces-Aries and Aries-Sagittarius” in the article Bhakoot Dosha – for Beginners.

Thanks for your detailed clarrification about Bhakoot Dosh.

Pls. check for marriage matching for long lasting relationship.Indicate any doshas if there with remedies if any..

thank u

• #1433 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

OK Yes in reference to my article on Bhakut dosha and my reply to you. When Moon is is in a 2/12 position the Bhakoot Dosha is formed . However there are certain exceptions nder which despite Bhakoot dosha there is actually no dosha because like in your case as Aquarius and Capricorn are both ruled by Saturn , there is no Dosha . There are the exception to the rules.

I hope you understood my explanation.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1439 Reply
      vjy

ok sir, Pls. tell me about Gun Milan compatability.whether the marriage life last long

thank u

• #1440 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The ashtkoot Guna milan is 23.5 Guna matching, The bhakoot dosha can be ignored because both Rashi has same lord , that is Saturn. Both Gana is Rakshasa, although you will get full 6 points for this but is something that you both need to be careful about. The native with Rakshasa Gana tent to be very fond of enjoyment in life and also will be short tempered. When both partners are short tempered it will only create frictions if neither partner has any inclination to bend and compromise. You need to make sure that you avoid things that could bring you both into a situation where ego will rule over intelligence.

You may contact me through email for complete Guna and Grah milan report between yourself and your partner.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1441 Reply
      kail

Yes you r right sir.Now this alliance has gone.

Iam a divorcee,looking for partner with atleast minimum horoscope match.Pls.help me to find the right pair.

Another alliance has came,
      Male: 05.11.1981 time 2.30pm Chennai (divorcee)
      female: 22.11.1982 – time 9.50pm – chennai (divorcee with child)

Pls.check the Guna milan,Mangal Doshsa & Kalsarp Dosha for marriage matching.Will the pair has long lasting relationship & marital bliss is there?

Pls.reply n help.

• #1443 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Ashtkoot Guna Milan is 26.5 guna matching, we consider 18 as minimum for marriage out of 36. There is gana dosha in the horoscopes. The moon of both is in Capricorn which is auspicious. The male horoscope has strong Mangal dosha as he is manglaik both from Lagan and also Moon chart, while the female is Manglik from Moon and not from Lagan. There is no Kalsarp dosha in the male horoscope as Moon has travelled much ahead in Capricorn sign , much ahead of Ketu in degrees. Under such condition the Kalsarp dosha will not be formed.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1445 Reply
      kalias

What are the effects of gana dosha in both the horoscopes if marriage takes place between us?

Can I (Moon mangalik) marry a Strong Mangalik person like him?

This guy is interested in marrying me but I never reply him till date bcoz I am expecting your reply. So pls.help.

• #1446 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Gana dosha refers to temperamental problem. However as there are no others dosha Gana dosha can be ignored. There is nothing as a perfect match. So if no other dosha are there Gana can be ignored. As you both have mangal dosha the marriage can be made.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1453 Reply
      kail

What it mean sir “There is nothing as a perfect match” . pls. clear, iam confused

• #1457 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What i mean when I say that there is nothing like perfect match , that any two individuals have the best mental, physical compatibility. There would always be some level of give and take that would be required for any relationship to go ahead.

I hope it is clear now.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #1465 Reply
      kail

The guna milan you give is 26.5 but you are saying that there is nothing like perfect match, if this is not a perfect match,pls.say Whether We will have marital happiness if married or there will not be marital happiness ? Can I marry the boy or Avoid it ? Since I am already a divorcee,I dont want to take risk in Remarriage.Pls. reply

• #1466 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You may call me on my number 09417884861 and we can talk in detail.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #1468 Reply
      kail

Thanx for your guidance.I will do as per your Advice.One of the local astrologer said there is no Star Match between us and also No Vasiya match. Is it So?. if it is true,What are the impacts of these TWO during marriage life? Any remedies?

• #2262 Reply
      Arc

namashkar navneet ji,
      my dob: 14 june 1986 0500 am sahibabad, ghaziabad, india
      girl: 02-may-1985 0935 am udaipur

It is showing a bhakoot of 2-12 , which seems to be cancelling acording toy your article.
      Can you please check and advise if this marriage is favorable and 2/12 bhakoot will it make a difference and by when can we get married as her father is not ready because of this…

Please help
      Thanks

• #2263 Reply
      TMR

You may also read my articles on http://navagrahastro.blogspot.in/ to get some more insight into astrology.

• #2264 Reply
        Arc

I have read these and I too believe as griha maitri and nadi are full. But all websites are giving different gunn milap. Some are giving 17.5 , some 18.5 and one is giving 27.. I feel that all software websites are using something similar, and all calculations of such complexity by a software cannot be accurate…
        i will be highly obliged if you can please match this manually and help me.. i am highly stressed

• #2265 Reply
      TMR

Who told you the softwares do match horoscopes automatically. It is a set of programs written by astrologers to do the matching mathematics with the aid of computers. Even this question you are raising and our answering are all being done with the help of computers. The problem is with half baked astrologers who always interpret horoscopes at variance from others primarily due to changing moods and inadequate exposure to the science of astrology.

Yes I can match your horoscopes and give you the exact percentage of match using my own software using computers if you are interested, not as a free service but you will have to pay for the services. Contact me at [email protected] if you so desire.

• #2301 Reply
      Arc

i REALLY DO NOT NEED A SOFTWARE TO DO THIS, I HAVE ALREADY GOT 40 KUNDLIS DONE.. HER DAD JI IS STUCK ON BHAKOOT AND SAYS HE WON’T MOVE, HIS PANDIT JI HAS TOLD HIM IT WILLNOT BE A MATCH, HE NEVER TELLS US WHO IS THE PANDIT JI..

ALSO THERE IS A REASON OF GIRL BEING A SINDHI AND ME BEING A PUNJABI, SO HE IS JUST USING THIS… I NED TO CONFIRM…

THANK YOU TMR SIR.
      HAVE A GOOD DAY.
      I AM A SOFTWARE ENGINEER AS WELL.
      PAYING IS NOT THAT BIG DEAL..
      LET ME KNOW UR A/C NO.

Viewing 18 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2264 in bhakot dosh check
Your information:

Cancel