Bonding with husband

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jasprit

Dear sir,

I got married in 2016,I had strained relationship with my husband,then my baby was born on 27/5/2018,his husband has changed after baby,he supports me in some things but was violent until my baby turned 1,but I want to know how our relationship will continue in long run,as there is interference by sister in law and mother in law,my husband doesn’t take any decision without consulting both of them,pls reply

• #118565 Reply
      Jasprit

Reply pls

• #118566 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the birth details as they are needed to study the charts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118567 Reply
      Jasprit

Please find the details

My dob is 9/8/87

Time 6:39Am

Place Hoshiarpur (Punjab)

Husband details-

Dob 5/10/82

Time 1:22AM

PLACE Ludhiana (punjab)

• #118569 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

as I can see this is a relationship that will develop over a period of time, so do not expect instant results. You both can do wonders if you work as a team and maintain harmony and peace within yourself. Despite Grahmaitri dosha which is formed due to Mars and Saturn in your charts, you can still work and do things that can be purposeful. Outside interference is there, it can be handled only by building deep interest within yourself.

Keep fast on Mondays and read Hanuman Chalisa daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118639 Reply
      Beena

Dear Sir,

Please advise sir, we got married, since both of our chart were compatible. But my husband is very arrogant and violent, he never talks to me. There are lot of interference from his family members, mainly his sister. Will this situation change ? will be care for me and kids.

Our birth details are :

Female, 14June1977, 0210AM, Tiruchirapalli

Male, 09Dec1975, 0820PM, Pondicherry.

Thank you sir.

• #118650 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

There is Gharamaitri dosha which means Rashi lords are inimical. As one is ruled by Saturn and the other is ruled by Mars. Saturn and Mars are very malefic and contradictory energies. You should do the Saturn and Mars remedies for improving your marriage life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #118650 in Bonding with husband
Your information:

Cancel