Broken heart

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by JVS RAO(KP ASTROLOGER).
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Maya

Hello
      I loved this guy name starting with v. Was dating him in the end of July. And all of a sudden he told me that I should keep my options open and talk to other people. I was completely heartbroken. I was only talking to him I didn’t consider him as an option… I considered him to be the one…

I tried to reach out to him but I think he blocked me or is ignoring me…he never gave me a reason why he didn’t like me….
      In his chart he had Saturn Venus rahu and moon conjunction. So I am guessing he was a bit crazy or something….lol
      Will he ever come back into my life.
      In my heart that is all I want right now…

Dec 29 91
      6:29 am
      Toronto. Canada

🙁

• #91387 Reply
      Maya

Sorry he had a Venus moon sun and Rahul conjunction. Very good looking guy he was a bit flashy and money minded I think…

• #91397 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The chart im getting is bit different. Kindly confirm if the chart you are referring to was a Vedic chart or a western chart.

Im getting Scorpio Lagana / Ascendant

Rashi is Tula
      Nakshatra Chitra
      Gana – Rakshasa

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91411 Reply
      Maya Sharma

I don’t have his birth chart
      But your correct. I am Scorpio Lagan. Chores nakshatra.

• #91435 Reply
      Maya Sharma

Help pls

• #91464 Reply
      JVS RAO(KP ASTROLOGER)

Without correct details and clarity of thought you can’t get the result. Please provide the correct data and come into paid analysts to Mr.Khannaji or Mr. TMR sir.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91435 in Broken heart
Your information:

Cancel