Business

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveenkumarkarli

May28/1998 time7:45pm place jadcherla, telangana
      I started online business. When I will get sucess in this business at present. Running well but not well. When my business wil get sucess and profits

TMR

You do not have a horoscope of a typical businessman. When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be worth ₹70. Suggest you work as a paid employee.

Naveenkumarkarli

No sir Iam nt interested to work under some one. Before 2 years my business running smoothly. When my business get normal plss reply🙏🙏🙏😥

TMR

I am afraid you will be wasting your time. Go ahead with your passions and you will learn how good a businessman you will be.

Naveenkumarkarli

Sir. Once. The chart. 10th lord in 7th house and lagna lord in 7th. House means it’s shows business right. And 6th lord mars in 7thouse. It’s clearly indicates business right. Sun and Mars aspects lagna. Sun represents authority. I will. That authority can come through busienss. In general I don’t like. Orders. U should this only u should this I hate those orders. And in astakavarga. 7th house points. Are low. I know I don’t care about that. Astakavarga poinnts are nothing to do with that because am running my own business from 2 years now I got break due to corona. , So I’m asking u. And combing Saturn venus antardasha. Is good or bad for me ??

Naveenkumarkarli

And. I have 400k followers in tiktok. Once search my name in tiktok. Apart from that. Rahu in 10th house. Mercury Venus Saturn conjunction in 6th. House. Which is aspects by rahu. Means. Manipulation is very important for business. Now say business is not good for me ??

TMR

I will give you a scientific evaluation of your horoscope. You have a powerful horoscope but not that of a businessman. You will do very well in life. Your Sun, Moon and Mars are totally powerless.

Planets Nature Net % Strength

Sun Benefic 7.70
      Moon Malefic 23.54
      Mars Benefic 18.95
      Mercury Benefic 62.44
      Jupiter Malefic 69.77
      Venus Benefic 50.07
      Saturn Benefic 50.85
      Rahu Benefic 92.94
      Kethu Benefic 95.56

Net Benefic 56.25

Come through Paid consultation and I will give you the strength of each houses and other details. Read my blog http://navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Naveenkumarkarli

Not interested

Naveenkumarkarli

Even I can see the strength of each house. By using internet. ,. Internet cannot decide who iam I 😁 thanks sir 🙏

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Business’ is closed to new replies.