Can I become a doctor? Failed to get a govt. seat thrice. Should I try again?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj

DOB-9th Aug 2001
      Time-09:40 AM

75°22E,12°N(Kannur,Kerala)

I can’t afford a private Medical college. My dream is to become a doctor,but failed to get a govt. Seat in NEET exam thrice, 2019-2021. I am opting for Electronics Engineering this year,no interest in it though. Should I try for NEET 2022? Do I have chances to clear the exam with great marks next year? I can’t imagine me in any other profession. I have very weak concentration since Ketu Dasha started,I procrastinate and feel tensed all the time. Any insight would be valuable. Thanks🙏

• #118667 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through a period of Ketu mahadasha and Ketu is presently in the 3rd house of efforts bringing you disappointments and frustration. With Venus, Jupiter and Rahy in the 10th house, medicine lines does suit you very well. You can try for other professional courses which are related to the medical line.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #118668 Reply
      Neeraj

Sir,do I have chances of clearing exam in 2022? Because Ketu will move to 2nd house by April and Jupiter Bhukti starting in July. I didn’t get any other medical course.  Thanks.

• #118682 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can retry but also look at other medical courses as well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #118682 in Can I become a doctor? Failed to get a govt. seat thrice. Should I try again?
Your information:

Cancel