Can I become billionaire in future

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Manoj

Dob:24-6-97, time:4:55am, place: nizamabad, Telangana,can i become billionaire and super rich in my life time

• #130430 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your birth chart we see Bhudh aditya yoga forming in the 2nd house of finance, which will give you good finances. Ketu in the 10th house of career will bring instability so you will have to work hard for it. Rahu – Moon period is going on till December 2022 and then Rahu – Mars till January 2024. After that you enter Jupiter mahadasha which will bring stability. Doing Rahu remedies will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #131262 Reply
      Sridhar Machani

Can I become a billionaire in my life. DOB May 2nd 1980. 5.00 AM , Anantapur India

• #131288 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope you have exalted Sun in the lagan, which should give you good position and status in life. However as your chart has Kemdruma dosha and also Kaalsarp dosha, life will be a struggle and you will fail numerous times before you get success. For you it is important that you make a small plan rather than a big plan and work towards it. Gradual success will take you towards achieving your life goals.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Can I become billionaire in future
Your information: