Can someone tell me how I will go in these months? (lunar return)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jesusastral

Hello, can you tell me how it will be for me in the next months (lunar revolution): June, July and August 2021? I’m going on vacation to a city this summer, so I want to know what my life will be like in these months: my social life, friends, love (will I have an affair with a girl?) That’s what interests me knowing, thank you very much 🙂

05/05/2001 16:32 Tarragona, Spain

City ​​to which I will go on vacations: Almería, Spain

• #115083 Reply
      jesusastral

05/05/2001 16:32 am Tarragona, Spain

City ​​to which I will go on vacations: Almería, Spain

• #115089 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

free astrology prediction

Hi Dear,

Looking at your Vedic birth chart I can say that your rising sign & Moon Sign is Virgo. You are born under the Chitra Nakshatra of Mars.  Venus is exalted in the 7th house of your birth chart, that should make you popular with members of the opposite sex. Rahu (North Node) is in your karma stan or house of actions. Rahu – Venus period is going on and I feel this period ahead should give you lot of adventure, should keep you socially busy and also a relationship. Venus and Rahu are conjoined with your 9th house of your transit chart as I write this for you and it does promise you gains.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #115091 Reply
        jesusastral

What do you mean that rahu – venus transit, will be active for June, July and August 2021? Thank you

• #115115 Reply
        jesusastral

hi, can you answer my question? Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #115115 in Can someone tell me how I will go in these months? (lunar return)
Your information:

Cancel