Can you please tell when will my kid communicate.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sairam

My kid is 2019 , Jan 15 born.
      Time of birth : 5:48 am
      Place of birth : Kakinada , Andhra Pradesh

He is very active kid, slowly started learning words from past 2 months. He started saying few words but he doesn’t communicate much, he takes to whatever he wants n gets things done.
      Can you please tell by when he speak n communicate normally.he is 2.5 years now

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      You wrote that he is already speaking few words at the age of 2.5years.
      Generally,children who are slow at 2 or 3years age,they pick up very well
      after 4 th year.So,dont worry.
      You wrote at one place that heis born in 2019.
      Again at another place you wrote that he is 2.5years old.
      It is confusing.
      [email protected]

Sairam

My apologies,

His D.O.B is 15-01-2017

He is repeating the words which we say but he is not communicating like saying amma milk, daddy office etc. If he wants something, he will take us to that thing and with actions he takes instead speaking out a little

TMR

He has a weak Sun in his Lagna and there could be some delay in picking up things. He will be all right by 2022 once he starts going to school.

Sairam

Thank you for your reply sir,
        DOB : 15-02-2017
        Time : 05:48 am
        Place : Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.

We have put him in play school now so that he can learn to communicate. Next June itself, he will be in Nursery. By 202 Jan, he will be in middle of LKG. Until then, there will be very slow progress is it??
        Also will he talk to us normally before that?

Please tell sir. I am little worried as if doesn’t talk by nursery, there will be pressure in schools to go for speech therapy.

Namaskaram Sir

Sairam

@TMR Sir : somebody said , sun is suspected by Jupiter hence it is fine. Is that correct. You said by 2022, he will be alright. Does that mean he will talk only from then and his primary education will be ok only from then? Coz he will have 2 years of education before that.
        In general, please let me know how his education will be?

J V S Rao(KP Astrologer)

Dear Sairam
      You will find change in him from Nov 2019. There will improvement in his speech.

Good Luck

Sairam

Namaskaram jvs Rao Garu,
        Thank you so much for your response. It gives hope to me

TMR

@TMR Sir : somebody said , sun is suspected by Jupiter hence it is fine. Is that correct.

Yes, Sun is being aspected by Jupiter. But unfortunately Jupiter is very weak in his horoscope.

Sairam

Sir,

😟 Please let me know how his overall education n life will be? In navamsa is it good …

TMR

Most probably he will be an officer in Defence or a proficient Surgeon. Mars his 4th house lord is very good and strong enough.

Sairam

Thank you sir for your replies, I have one now doubt, if Jupiter is weak, what will be the effect of Parivartan yoga. He has that yoga as Jupiter and mercury have exchanged their house. Will Jupiter still be weak or will it be better

TMR

Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online and you will get an idea of how to evaluate a horoscope. What you know is all but hearsay from wayside astrologers.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Can you please tell when will my kid communicate.’ is closed to new replies.