Career

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by JVS Rao(KP Astrologer).
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bhargavi

Respected Sir,
      My D.O.B is 05-05-1991 time: 01:45 am place : Anantapur, Andhra pradesh. I am suffering from OCD and negative thoughts. I am trying to get government job. Please suggest remedies for growth in my career and mental peace.
      Thank you in advance Sir

• #90666 Reply
      TMR

OCD can be cured by contacting Mayo Clinic. Once you are fully cured, you can try to get a govt. job by 2021.

• #90807 Reply
      srinivas balasubramanian

Dear sirs,
      My name is Srinivas Balasubramanian,
      DOB:-12/12/1984
      TOB:-20:10 PM
      POB:-Bangalore,Karnataka,India

Kindly request you to tell how will be my career in near future . I was Previously working in Indiabulls housing Finance Ltd as Area Legal Manger but due to family problems I have to take a break , now more or less I will join Fullerton India Credit Company Limited another Housing Finance Company. Please let me know whether I will stabilize over there for long term and in terms of remuneration/salary will it improve in long run.

Regards,
      Srinivas Balasubramanian

• #90864 Reply
      JVS Rao(KP Astrologer)

After Nov 4th you will hear news to join into the job. After 21st Dec 2019, you will join. Since then you will be happy in your job front.
      Sometimes there would be tensions for a short period only and remaining period is good.
      Good Luck

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #90807 in Career
Your information:

Cancel