Career

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rimanshu Rambhad

Is stock market good for me? I am already in Stock market but not fully involved. I am currently working but not enjoying it at all, what is the reason?
      Rimanshu Ganpat Rambhad
      21.10.1995,10:50 am
      Mumbai,kalyan

• #103093 Reply
      TMR

You career house Lord Mercury has near zero residential strength and when you work for ₹100 you get a return of less than ₹80 worth only and you are therefore unfit to do any speculative trading. Keep away from the stock market. Read my articles on blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in where I have evaluated the horoscopes of leading business personnel.

• #103264 Reply
      Bhavesh

DOB 21 nov 1985 10:50am.. gulariya nepal. I want to start photography business is it ok to start or should I look for other profession? Thank you

• #103279 Reply
      TMR

Your will not succeed in business since when your work for ₹100, you will get a return of only ₹70. Keep away from business and go for a paid job.

• #103747 Reply
      Anu dutta

I am currently preparing for my medical entrance examination which is after 3 months can i secure a good rank and a good college

25th feb 2002
      10:45 pm
      Ghaziabad,UP

• #103768 Reply
      TMR

It will totally depend on how well you are prepared to write the Entrance examination. Astrology cannot help you in this regard.

• #104225 Reply
      Vasanti

When will my career begin ?? 3 years after completion of degree I have not got a single job even I tried to start my business but even that didnt get a start
      Birth date:19/8/1995
      Birth time:11:00 am
      Place: Pune

• #104235 Reply
      TMR

I think you should try to do some more higher education to do well in career. You will have to wait till 2025 to get a good job or start a business where you will succeed.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: