Career

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Manjit Kaur

I feel insecure in my job. It is stressful and Target oriented job. Nobody in my team is working. Please tell me how to improve my work or should I plan for foreign for permanent settlement.?

• #91535 Reply
      J V S Rao (KP Astrologer)

As we are not in your line of profession, we can not guide you in the way. You have not given your birth details. I cast a tatkal chart today at hrs.23.10.42 and made analysis. Your team members will work to your satisfaction slowly. From December 2019, you will come out of stress.
      I hope you will not move abroad. This analysis is like first aid of some problem. If you desire to know, provide your birth details.
      Good Luck

• #91625 Reply
      Manjit Kaur

My birth details are:
      5 Sept 1986
      Jamnagar( gujrat)
      Time: 8.30pm

And this is my daughter birth details just in case my birth is little up down. U can tally for moving abroad.
      12 july 2019
      Chandigarh
      8.04pm

• #91629 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

You got a chance to go abroad in around 2012-13. There are chances in the period 2020-2021. You will go, stay for some period and return to India.
      There would be delay in fulfilling your desires or your desires may be fulfilled with a lot of stress as Saturn is aspecting 11th house and Moon in 6th.
      Don’t part with money to anybody as you can not recover from them. It is a negative point in your chart.
      Good Luck

• #91639 Reply
      Manjit Kaur

Thank you for your reply sir. But I would like to settle permanently with family and live a happy life. Possible?

• #91640 Reply
      JVS RAO(KP ASTROLOGER)

Please try your luck. I wish you all the best.

• #91681 Reply
      heena

date: 10/02/1993
      time: 10.50 pm
      place: delhi

can i become a diplomat (indian foreign services)?
      i’ve already failed the exam 4times. my 5th attempt is in may2020

• #91729 Reply
      Dolly

Hello Panditji,
      My husband was born on 18th April 1977 (in between 12-1pm) most likely at 12:25pm in Ranchi, Bihar. Please suggest when will he likely get a permanent job? And also if it will be an academic or industrial job and where (India or Abroad)? Regards

• #91730 Reply
      Dolly

Hello Panditji,
      I was born on 28th May 1981 at 8 am in Dharampur, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Please suggest when will I likely get a permanent job? And also if it will be an academic or industrial job and where (India or Abroad)? Regards

• #91731 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

Please post Questions in an Independent Post , so that there is no confusion with earlier Post.

Thanks,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91733 Reply
      Dolly

Hello Panditji,

I have 2 questions:
      1. My husband was born on 18th April 1977 (in between 12-1pm) most likely at 12:25pm in Ranchi, Bihar. Please suggest when will he likely get a permanent job? And also if it will be an academic or industrial job and where (India or Abroad particularly USA)?
      2. I was born on 28th May 1981 at 8 am in Dharampur, Distt. Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. Please suggest when will I likely get a permanent job? And also if it will be an academic or industrial job and where (India or Abroad particularly USA)?

Regards

• #91801 Reply
        Dolly

Hello Panditji, Please answer my above asked Questions. I am eagerly looking forward to your reply. Thank you. Regards

• #91817 Reply
      TMR

Both of your questions cannot be answered using astrology. No job is permanent in nature like even your life is not a permanent one. Everything you do in a day has a monetary value attached to it and therefore is a job. Do not mistake that a job is only one for which you are paid by someone else. Read my blog Navagraha Astrology Online for a better understanding of how astrology can be useful to you.

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91681 in Career
Your information:

Cancel