Career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Will I have a good career that can provide me with a lot of income, position of authority, status and recognition in society?
      Should I do a job or business which is more suitable for me?
      Which planet related career I might be having?

Sir, My Qualifications Are-
      Class 10th (2011) Science Stream
      Class 12th (2013) Commerce Stream Without Maths
      B.Com (2013-2016)
      1 Year Gap After B.Com
      MBA (2017-2019) Major Specialization-Finance, Minor Specialization-Marketing.

I completed my MBA in June 2019. I don’t have any work experience.

Date of birth- Septemeber 18 1995
      Time of birth- 1:10 am
      Place of birth- Kanpur,Uttar Pradesh,India.
      Gender-Male.

• #102841 Reply
      TMR

Business is not suitable to you since when you invest ₹100, your returns will only be worth around ₹90. And the same situation will be there even if you get a job. It is likely that you will get a job around end of 2020.

• #102854 Reply

TMR Sir I want to settle in a foreign country.
      Please tell me when will I be able to go on a foreign trip and attain foreign settlement?

• #102856 Reply
      TMR

Astrology does not endorse the word “foreign” since countries are man made and divided for administrative convenience. Yes you could have long distance travels in life. Settling down in a foreign country only means that you have shifted your residence to a distant place. The whole world is considered as one unit by Astrology. Going abroad will not bring you anything better.

• #102885 Reply

TMR Sir I am quite interested and attracted towards places like english speaking developed places western culture and western people like-USA,Canada,Australia and European Places.
      I don’t like my birth place.

Sir what would you recommend me should I stay in my birth place or should I move out of my birth place to a distant place?

Sir your guidance is most valued. Please Do let me know.
      I would be very grateful if you can let me know.
      Please guide me Thanks
      Regards

• #102902 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope after reading through Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #102854 in Career
Your information:

Cancel