Career

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen kumar

Name:naveenkumar
      Place:amarchinta,telangana
      Time:7:45pm
      Dob:28/05/1998
      I’m working in animation field now, now I have plan to do freelancing in video editing , is freelancing in video editing is favourable to me or not ?
      Which is best for me job or busienss ? Which gives me more sucess job or busienss
      ,if business which field and when I should start ??Pleasee reply me asap
      Thank you!

TMR

Business will not bring you any profit. When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be around ₹60. The same ratio will apply even if you are employed. Some of the planets are very weak in your horoscope. Suggest you try to migrate to some other far away place which could help you out in your predicament. More details can be had at navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Naveen kumar

Do. I get sucess in this creative field ?

Naveen kumar

Please say sir ,. Im working in animation field now. Does this field gives me sucess or not sir please say

TMR

Whichever field you choose, the Investment/Return ratio will remain the same except when you relocate where planetary influences will be better in comparison.

Naveen

Now I got profits from business. When I invest on something I got double profit , I bought products for low price I got double returns. U r wrong absolutely u r wrong. Even I will get success without migration. This is also wrong.

TMR

May be so. My evaluation is based on the birth details provided which could be wrong.

Naveen

Yes as u said. U will get success after migrating about 2500kms far away from birth place ok. But. Which field is good for me ?? Without knowing the field how can I migrate their ,. Please. Say reply me sir. , Now I’m working in animation inshould continue in this profession only or I should change my career into some other career. Please replyy

TMR

Read my article “Transitory influence of planets” on my blog and you will know why fortunes can change by migrating to distant places from birth place due to changed planetary strengths and nature. The changes due to migration could sometimes be for the worse and sometimes for the better which will depend on the natal horoscope.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Career’ is closed to new replies.