• Author
      Pramod

Hi, when will I get employed again.

DOB 22mar1983
      Place Coimbatore
      Time 1.40pm

• #109835 Reply
      TMR

May be you will get employment in late 2021 if you are qualified for the job.

• #109870 Reply
      Vivek

When will I get job? Qualification is Btech chemical engineering. But iam trying for civil service. Can I get into it?dob-5/10/1993. Time-5.28pm place-Cannanore(Kannur),kerala

• #109880 Reply
      TMR

You will have to be up to date with General knowledge, Indian Politics, World politics, World History, Indian history and many other subjects which you may not be familiar with. Moreover your Sun is powerless in your horoscope and this indicates that you will not do well with the King(Govt). It will be a herculean task for you to get into Civil Service. Perhaps you can write Indian Engineering Service exam which you will be able to pass to get a job in related fields.

• #109918 Reply
        Vivek

Indian engineering service is not there for chemical engineering. In civil services i already did some attempts so I already aware about the subjects you mentioned. One astrologer near my home told me that I will get into it at the age of 29.But as I know this exam is so uncertain iam not ready to take undue risk and trying to get into some other job as soon as possible.After getting into some job I can attend civil services without much tension.what i actually wanted to ask is, is there any chance for me to get into some job in the near future in private or govt sector?

• #109922 Reply
      TMR

There is a remote chance of your getting the job of a teacher in a related private teaching institution in some subject which you can handle well. Chances of a good job is not there in the immediate future. You may have to wait till 2026 for getting a good job in an organization dealing with Water.

• #109927 Reply
      Vivek

Thanks for your time. As I was very much curious about astrology i studied the basics of it and felt it as too confusing.I joined in many astrology groups and one thing I noticed is that when someone post their horoscope for prediction, different astrologers gives different predictions. So I decided to do a research and consulted more than 5 astrologers with my horoscope and asked about career but some of the predictions were different and some were similar. And one similar thing they said is i will get into a good job at the age of 29 when sukra antardasha of rahu dasha happen.As they said sukra as 8th lord sitting in 6th makes vipareet rajayoga and sukra sitting in 10th house from rahu.And majority of the astrologers said I will get into government job because 10th lord Jupiter sitting with 6th lord sun and Jupiter sun combination is auspicious and also I have adhi yoga,sasayoga,kendra trikona raja yoga,vipareet rajayoga etc. One astrologer said getting govt job is not easy as sun in 7th house is not suitable for it.one astrologer said I will go to foreign country for job. One astrologer said I will not go to foreign as indicating planets were not in movable sign. Now you are giving a totally different prediction from all of them.Now iam totally confused and slowly moving from a believer to a sceptic.whether astrology is all wrong or the astrologers are??

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #109922 in Career
Your information:

Cancel