Career

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinod kumari

My daughter has been trying hard to acheive a government job but have not achieved anything till now. How are her future prospects related to job? She did get through multiple stages but at last stage she is out of race. She seem worried all the time and this makes me tense.
      Her DOB 21/10/1991
      Time of birth 5:15 PM
      Place of birth : panipat haryana

TMR

Please come through Paid consultation for a detailed evaluation of her horoscope after reading through http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Vinod kumari

What about one question free

TMR

It is like going to a govt. hospital for a free checkup. You will not get good treatment. She has some more complicated reason which warrants deep investigation into the horoscope. Have a look at her planetary strengths.

Planets Nature Net % Strength

Sun Malefic 32.71
      Moon Benefic 1.70
      Mars Malefic 0.80
      Mercury Benefic 33.44
      Jupiter Benefic 32.28
      Venus Malefic 51.86
      Saturn Benefic 19.52
      Rahu Benefic 73.09
      Kethu Benefic 56.13

Net Benefic 35.36

Her moon and mars are having near-zero strength and the Sun is highly malefic too. This makes her an inactive, depressed, and moody person. May be she will show some improvement from 2022 onwards when her Rahu antardasa will be ruling in Kethu Mahadasa. However her Sun, Moon and Mars mahadasas and antardasas will be very bad.

I think she should be relocated to a far off place where her transit influences of planets will be better which can only be checked by good astrologers.

Vinod kumari

Thankyou for reverting
      I have already sent her away from home she is residing and studying in panchkula haryana. Will this be far enough? Also when can she get a job?

Vinod kumari

She is always encountering number 4 be it her exam date or house that she rents to stay away from home. This time also she is going to shift to house no 850 in Panchkula soon to study. How can you connect this? Is this beneficial or not

TMR

Any reasonably good or bad change is usually noticed when relocation takes place is around 1500 Kms or more. Panipat and Panchkula is only 160 kms or around. Is it not? I was thinking of USA or Canada or UK or Australia like that. Or even Chennai, Bangalore like that in India. Your number 4 theory is just meaningless. Everyone has such a number which is more inspiring and favourable to their mind.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Career’ is closed to new replies.