• Author
      Rohit

8 may 1994

18:50 pm

Jalandhar

• #115734 Reply
      Shantanu

Hi,

I am a linra ascendant man my date of birth is 13th May 1978. Time: 16:50, Place: Raurkela, Odisha.
      Presently I am going through Shukra Mahadasha who happens to be my lagnesh and 8th lord too but unfortunately due to its placement in the 8th house which is a dushtana house in my birth lagna chart it isn’t giving me favourable results.
      I am jobless since 2019. And my only one question is ” when will I get a new job and what remedies should I do to get it?”

Because I failed to upload my chart so I am writing my planetary positions with degrees below.

1st house to 5th house are empty. 6th house Ketu (9 degree 58 minute 54 sec), 7th house mercury (2 degree 57 minute) and sun (28 degree 47 minute), 8th house Venus (26 degree 04 minute), 9th house Jupiter (11 degree 46 minute), 10th house moon (8 degree 26 minute) and Mars (20 degree 9 minutes), 11th house Saturn ( 0 degree 25 minute), 12th house Rahu (9 degree 58 minute 54 second).

Kindly reply and help me.

Thanking you,

Shantanu

• #115749 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Rohit, I see that 10th lord is Moon in your natal chart and you are presently in the main period of Sun and sub period of Moon. Ketu is in the 2nd house of your transit chart, which is not good. Career gains are certainly there but below your expectations.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #115750 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Shantanu Ji,

App ke lagan is Tula, rashi is Karka. Venus mahadasha and antardasha of Rahu is going on, which is not good. Ketu is in your 2nd house in your transit chart indicates less of financial gains. Mars is presently in your 10th house and soon Sun will also join. I feel that you need to work hard to see the results you desire. Things are not going to be easy, but with the changes that are coming you can see something favourable coming your way.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: