Career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anjali Vasa

DOB 04/10/2001

Birth place: Ghatkopar, Mumbai

Time 3:33pm

Which career path should I choose in the field of commerce to reach great heights?

• #117368 Reply
      TMR

Give your educational history till now and your success rate in the related subjects.

• #117369 Reply
      Anjali Vasa

DOB:04/10/2001

Place of birth:Ghatkopar,Mumbai

Time:3:33pm

10th : 83%

12th : 89%

Presently pursuing Bachelor’s of Accounting and Finance

Was also pursuing Chartered Accountancy but due to Failure in the Foundation Level have decided to quit it and pursue something else so please guide me what should I do next to reach great heights?

Also tell me whether I’ll be able to go abroad for studies or whether will I settle abroad?

• #117370 Reply
      TMR

Perhaps you could do well in Internal Auditing under an Audit firm like Price Water House, Fraser and Ross and the like.

• #117372 Reply
      Anjali Vasa

DOB:04/10/2001

Time: 3:33pm

Place of birth: Ghatkopar , Mumbai

Sir,I have actually quitted CA course so now auditing won’t be there in my curriculum so can u guide me what should I do next like MBA in Finance Or Law?

Or can I go abroad and pursue some other course?

• #117389 Reply
      TMR

You have possibilities of long distance travel and may be you could seek your fortune there. However your House of Gains has a lesser strength than the Career house and you are unlikely to be happy in your profession in your birth place.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #117369 in Career
Your information:

Cancel