Career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Sastry

I was born on 17/05/1993 at 3:20AM in Ravulapalem, Andhra Pradesh.

My research in the field of mathematics has been halted for sometime, when will I get opportunities to continue my research and settle in my career?

• #122401 Reply
      TMR

Your career house is very weak in your horoscope. May be 2027 will find you in better days. Read my book on astrology available in my profile on this site.

• #122409 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

Dear Sastry garu
      Your chart shows disturbances now. There are chances to continue your research after 24-06-2022 and before 23-01-2023.
      Good Luck

• #122410 Reply
      J+V+Subbarao

dear Sastry garu
      In your horoscope Saturn is in the star of Mars (in 4th house – education, house etc) and sub of Moon (lord of 5th – speculation, profit to others with whom you deal). So there would be delays, postponements in these aspects i.e education, house etc and at last you success. Elinati Sani (Sade sati) is on. That is also in Mars star. Luckily saturn period is not operating.
      Success will be thee definitely after repeated efforts and prolonged delay. This is called punarphoo dosha. You read or hear Manyu sukta. It will definitely help you.

• #123200 Reply
      Sastry

Thank you Subbarao garu, I’ll remember your advise and continue working towards my goals.

• #123227 Reply

Dear Sastry,
      Present transits are helpful for you. Time period after August, 2022 is supportive for your research.
      Hopefully, You will restart your research in mathematics within next 2-3 months and you shall see good success by the end of 2023.

For PAID consultation, contact,
      [email protected]

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #122401 in Career
Your information:

Cancel