Career

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Annie

Hello all,
      My DOB is 20/09/1999, Place of Birth: Barakpur, WB, India, Time of Birth: 10:26PM

Is there a possibility of abroad Studies in this year or the upcoming year?
      Will I be able to complete my Master’s and PhD from the UK in near future?

Thanks

• #124294 Reply
      TMR

Mercury, Rahu and Kethu are all having poor residential strength. Also is Sun which is very weak in the horoscope. However while you work for ₹100, you will have a return of ₹121 which is very good. Higher studies abroad with a poor Mercury may not be very useful from the career point of view. For a Paid full scientific evaluation of your horoscope you can contact me after reading through my book given in my profile.

• #124428 Reply
      BRIJESH SHAH

SIR I HAD INTWRVEIW FOR ABORAD COMPANY WILL I GET JOB DECISION YES THIS MONTH
      DATE OF BIRTH 22.03.1980 TIME 01:22 AM AND PLACE PANVEL MUMBAI

• #124434 Reply
      TMR

Sorry, astrology cannot answer your question since we do not know the date, time and place of birth of the organization with whom you had an interview.

• #124466 Reply
      Kiran

My dob is 1994 july 22 @5:27 Pm Kathmandu Nepal.please tell about my career and money in life

• #124486 Reply
      TMR

You have already been answered.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #124434 in Career
Your information:

Cancel