Career

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      SAMPATH

Hello Sir,
      I am Sampath.From the past few years i am trying for public sector banks. But i am missing it by a nearby. Though Jupiter is favorable for banking jobs. Why am i unable to get a job in public sector banks.Can you tell me the exact period when will i settle ?And please mention me my career turning point time. Please kindly explain me?
      Thanking you,
      Sampath
      dob 12th jan 1990
      time 6:55 am
      place Hyderabad
      Telangana

• #29085 Reply
      TMR

You may perhaps read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will know the reasons if your horoscopes is evaluated properly.

• #29090 Reply
      SAMPATH

Ok Sir,
      Please suggest my career turning point time.

• #29448 Reply
      Deepak

Your horoscope has Mercury, Venus and Jupiter retrograde making them inherently weak to give positive results especially in banking. Also you are under last phase of Mercury Mahadasha in Mer-Sat from 13/6/2015 till 20/02/2018. Mercury and Saturn are both in 12th house of loss in Chalit + both planets don’t have good combinations for career in nakshatra or sublord. But if you go abroad Mer and Saturn will turn beneficial for you (LUCK will favor you).

Ketu mahadasha starting in 20/2/2018 till 20/2/2025 is better for career as Ketu is placed in 7th house in Chalit + has 6, 10 combination in nakshatra and planet.

Venus mahadasha starting in 2025 will change life as Venus is 11th lord and friend of Mercury.Try for a job abroad as it will change life for better.

Take care
      Astrologer Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29448 in Career
Your information:

Cancel