Career Advice – Freelance, Job (India/Abroad) or Some Business

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ajay

(To everyone who is running this forum, you are doing an amazing Job by helping people. I sincerely respect all of you for your efforts)

Name: Ajay
      DOB: 18/05/1984
      Time: 7:20 Am
      Place: Dombivili (Kalyan District,Mumbai)

Current Condition: I am a Digital Marketing Expert. I was in mild depression for a couple of years. I quit my job in Nov 2016 as I was irritated by my bosses. Since then I have been living off the savings and taking up some freelance work
      Post taking a break in Nov 2016, I started doing meditation and started focusing on self. Mentally I am completely fine now.

Question: Which career path should I opt for?
      A) Job in India (Digital Marketing)
      B) Job abroad (Digital marketing)
      C) Freelancing (Digital marketing training & Projects)
      D) Some Business (Travel/Tourism related)

I guess the primary question is – Job or doing something on my own.
      Please Advise

• #25206 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per your horoscope we see that Saturn the 10th house is in the 6th house with 12th lord Mars. Sun the karka for career and profession is conjoined with Rahu forming the Surya Gharan dosha. These two are basic reasons why you are facing enormous obstacles in your career. You are also running the period of Shani Sade satti which is the reason for your depression. Remedies for Saturn and Sun are needed for putting your life on path again. Your Questions are answered below.

Question: Which career path should I opt for?

A) Job in India (Digital Marketing)

Yes continue working in your line as it promises gains. Once the challenging period is over you will get your desired results.

B) Job abroad (Digital marketing)

You can try but seems to be difficult at this moment.

C) Freelancing (Digital marketing training & Projects)

Yes try to push for freelance projects, you can look at a full time job. Even updating your knowledge will be beneficial.

D) Some Business (Travel/Tourism related)

Not recommended in the period of Shani Sadesatti to make investments.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25209 Reply
      Ajay

Thanks a lot Sir for your help. I will follow your suggestions.

Sir, when will be the right time to look for a job abroad or start a business?

• #25212 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are repeating your question again, I have already answered above. Please check my above reply.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25212 in Career Advice – Freelance, Job (India/Abroad) or Some Business
Your information:

Cancel