career analysis and marriage Astrology Analysis

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Ramachandran T M Nambissan.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Arun

Dear sir. Kindly analyse my chart with respect to career and marriage. 1)How is my career chart and what career line suits me.2)What is the good period for marriage and please give details of spouse.

Dob-25/3/1985, Tob- 10:02 am , Pob- New Delhi, gender-male

would appreciate your reply.
      regards
      Arun

• #1660 Reply
      Ramachandran T M Nambissan

Your career house a success factor of 56.23% and your marital bliss is 83.82% strong. Regarding career line, we should have more information about your expertise and options. However you will have reasonable job satisfaction in your career.

• #1668 Reply
      Arun

Dear Ramachandran sir. Thanks a lot for your reply. Sir I have done my business administration from abroad and presently in India. I wish to go abroad again for job/business in the future. Do you think I will go abroad. If yes when? Also sir what is the favourable time for marriage and if possible please provide details of my spouse.
      my details again are Dob-25/3/1985, Tob- 10:02 am , Pob- New Delhi, gender-male.

regards

Arun

• #1669 Reply
      Ramachandran T M Nambissan

Full details will be available only through Premium Services. Only one question can be answered on this section.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1668 in career analysis and marriage Astrology Analysis
Your information:

Cancel