Career and future studies

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shivaani

Hi,
      I am shivaani S
      I was born on 16.08.2000 at 6:29 pm in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
      I am a female.

I am facing numerous mishaps and loss of opportunities in the past 2 years despite efforts. I am unable to find a financially rewarding career.

Kindly advice if my career will even get better. I will be graduating in chemical engineering in 2022 ( this year).

Is there a chance of higher studies and foreign job by MS? Or will staying in India be better. Will doing MBa be a better option according to my horoscope.

I would be very very grateful for advice as i am very much in need to understand the problem I am facing.

Thank you!

• #122169 Reply
      TMR

You have a good career house with good returns possibly in mid 2023 onwards. For a full scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you can contact us through Paid consultation as is indicated in my profile.

• #122173 Reply
      Shivaani

Sir can you please tell me which field i should go management or MS sir and is abroad studies possible in next 2-3 years?

• #122198 Reply
      TMR

To give you an answer, we have to fully evaluate your horoscope in detail. Please come through paid consultation.

• #122219 Reply
      Rty

Respected sir I am planning to appear for civil services exam in 2023 do I have a yoga of becoming ifs officer
      Place of birth :- Bareilly
      Date of birth :- 01/01/2001
      Time of birth :- 6:40 am

• #122222 Reply
      TMR

Sorry, I do not find any possibility in your horoscope of being a govt. servant.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Career and future studies
Your information: