Career and Marriage

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rahul Sharma

Navneetji,

How does my overall career looks like for the next few years? When do you think my marriage would happen? Do I have a chance of working overseas?

DOB: 23/06/1989
      Place: Coimbatore
      Time: 10:44 a.m.

Thanks,

Rahul

• #14922 Reply
      Sunsigns

Hello,

May I try to answer you also?

This year is necessary to consolidate the initiatives undertaken in 2015. 2016 is a year of expectation and of verification, a year in which advisable life is a spectator rather than protagonist, from the point of view of refinement and of development of what has been undertaken in the previous year.

This year you consolidate and accumulate certainties. It is not necessary to wait for the resolution of problems or an improvement in situations in the short term, instead, you are going towards a very positive phase to establish collaborations and to build relations that will prove to be very important in the future.

It is a year not devoid of obstacles, delays and situations that become unblocked, therefore you might encounter attitudes of intolerance and of impatience while the ability comes to you and you are asked especially to wait and have patience. It is a phase of your life in which you must learn to co-operate with others and to offer a little contribution in terms of work or of support to someone close to you.

It is besides important to take care of the little things, the details which you don’t usually consider. This is a year that might put you to the test especially on emotional level. There will be moments in which you will feel anxious, restless, with remarkable mood swings and in these reefs you will have to learn to contain your emotions and your anxieties, remaining calm, cordial and disposable towards others. This year asks you to work on your emotions that might have to do with the past, with your childhood and there may be moments of depression.

You will have to co-operate with others in a productive way and if in the past you have been accustomed to working alone and to never delegating to others, you might encounter difficulties especially if you are not able to put in discussion certain old schemes.

As far as regards the sphere of affection, relations are favored, especially the important ones that can be consolidated in the form of marriage.

• #14924 Reply
      Rahul Sharma

Hey,

Many thanks . While I understand about the emotional levels etc., could you please let me know how my career chart looks like? Is a better job on cards? Will I work overseas?

• #14933 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that Rahu is in Leo , which is your lagan since January 30, 2016. This is a good chance that your efforts that you put will bring you gains in terms of working overseas and projects. Your career is good but chances of settlement are not strong as 4th lord Mars is debilitated in the 12th house.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career and Marriage
Your information: