Career and personal life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Srinivas

My dob is 7/8/1980 5 pm Ongole Andhra Pradesh.
      How is my career and my relationship with my children in upcoming years.

Recently I got good opportunity in my job.

With this opportunity whether I can reach my goal?

Please let ma know and thank you for the information in advance

• #114714 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your lagan is Dhanu and rashi is Gemini. You are born under the Ardra Nakshatra. Saturn mahadasha and antardasha of Rahu is going on, you are also passing through a period of Shani Dhaiyya. Saturn is in the 10th house in your natal chart and presently in the second house of finance. It is promising on the career front and should give you good gains in the long run. However as Saturn and Mars are in the 10th house of your birth chart, work pressure, tensions will colleagues can be there, so you need to be very careful on this front. Avoid entering any controversies and office politics.

Doing the following remedies will help.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

2. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114715 Reply
      Srinivas

Thank you sir for the analysis.

Please let me know is there any foreign settlement in future,when I will buy house and how will be my relationship with my children and wife.

From few months there are some issues in my personal life.

Please let me know when I will come out of the issues.

Thank you Navneet sir.

• #114717 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

With ketu presently in the 12th house, there is no foreign settlement presently, but Yes you could be working on foreign projects. Earning can be through foreign companies. As your 7th lord is Mercury which is combust hence weak, you need to avoid issues that bring disharmony at home with wife and children. The need of the hour is to avoid controversies even at home as they would go against you during the Saturn – Rahu period. As you are passing through Saturn mahadasha. Saturn is the karka for land and it should give you house before you complete it. I feel the more chances are after 1 year.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Astrologer

• #114723 Reply
      Srinivas

Thanks Navneet sir for the details.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #114717 in Career and personal life
Your information:

Cancel