Career and Travel

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shreyansh

DOB: 02/Nov/1996, TIME:00:32 AM, Meerut -UP
      Q: Career growth in future financially and in eyes of society? Chances of foreign travel due to work or study? Got job after 1.5 years of graduation. Will try for masters (MIS) from America after 1.5-2 years.

I have stayed in different parts of time over time away from by birthplace since my birth.
      Thanks 🙂

• #110565 Reply
      TMR

Are you not happy with your job right now and why are you worried about your future. You have already plans to do MS in USA after you settle down. Looks like you have planned your future well. Since you have already travelled to distant places from birth place, any other long distance travel will be just another one. Do as you have planned since checking your horoscope would turn out to be counter productive.

• #110566 Reply
      Shreyansh

Sir, my job is on contract basis, they can end my tenure anytime after 1 year, so i have to plan according to that. I tried for MBA for last 1 year but didn’t clear the entrance exam. Gave GRE scored average marks. But the issue is regarding Financial conditions, it costs 50L INR at least from good colleges, and if i get settlement/job there then only i can pay back loan else it becomes very difficult. Moreover, my package is very less compared to others from my college and am already 24.

I have stayed in different parts of India over time away from by birthplace since my birth.
      Thanks 🙂

• #110567 Reply
      TMR

I am afraid your horoscope based on the birth details you have given is pretty bad and it is imperative that you should travel some where far away, may be a different country and try to settle there with even a lowly job and try for improvement. Let us hope your birth details are not correct.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #110565 in Career and Travel
Your information:

Cancel