Career decision

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Naveen

Name:naveen
      Place; amarchinta,telangana.
      Dob:28/05/1998
      Time:745pm
      Which is best for my sucessfull career. Digital marketing or. Animation (creative field) according to my horoscope please check and repply asap

TMR

You have already been answered to your question to the best extent possible. We cannot answer questions like Digital marketing and Animation etc. which are all parts of a large spectrum of Computer related careers. Your career/return ratio is not very encouraging. You can come through Paid consultation if you wish to have the full evaluation of your horoscope. Please read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Naveen

Okay. I’m already 500km away from my native place. When I get sucess in my career plss. Sir which dashas are good for me plss say 🙏❤️

Naveen

Now I’m in Saturn mahadasha ketu antardasha. From coming venus antardasha from November can I see improvement in my career plss say when I get sucess?

TMR

Transitory influences will make a substantial difference only if you relocate to a place more than 2500 kms from the birth place.

Naveen

I can relocate upto 1000km far is there. Any chances of sucess after relocating to Delhi. I was born in amarchinta telangana state. So I can relocate to Delhi is that favourable or not pls reply
      And digital marketing profession is good for me or not ?

TMR

It’s no secret that success in the world of digital marketing requires a special kind of person because digital marketers need the skills, knowledge, and experience of a variety of different professionals. Digital marketing is a career that combines traditional marketing, web design, SEO, social media marketing, content writing, and much more, so the traits required to succeed are many and varied. Many of the traits of a successful digital marketer pertain to things like being independent and self-motivated to work and to learn, but it’s also necessary that you be able to work as part of a team, lead others, and communicate effectively with clients, coworkers, and the public.

I am not very sure that you have all the above skills by looking at your horoscope. Your Saturn and Mercury are deplorably weak and when you work for ₹100, your returns will only be worth ₹70 or below.

Naveen

Yes I have all those skills sir , the what indont get sucess in my life ??

TMR

I personally do not think you have all those skills. However you can consult some other astrologer. We go by scientific evaluation of horoscope and the birth details you have given do not endorse those findings by yourself. I am closing this topic.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Career decision’ is closed to new replies.