Career Direction – Shift of career or continue in the same line.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Aj

Hi Sir,

Looking for a bit of guidance in Life, specially career.

DOB – 18/05/84
      Time: 07.20 AM
      Place: Dombivli, Mumbai

I have been working since past 10 years in Online Marketing. Currently, in a decent paying Job. However, I never felt I have lived up to my potential..or have any job satisfaction.

I am planning to switch jobs again, however I am not sure whether I should look for another Job in same field or think about my own business in Digital Marketing or something else entirely.

I find myself often wondering about purpose of life and my role in the grand scheme of things. I think ideally I would love to live a carefree life, earn on the side while I explore many things. Is there a possibility of such a day coming soon.

Kindly advise.

• #108550 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu in lagan will never let you think small. Also Rahu is conjoined with Sun, because of which you will never have job satisfaction. Fame, name, status will always be important for you. You are in the mahadasha of Moon and antardasha of Venus. You are also in the period of Shani sade satti. It is best not be an adventurer during this period and take unnecessary risks.

It is best you continue with your job and look at your own venture once your Sade satti gets over.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #108550 in Career Direction – Shift of career or continue in the same line.
Your information:

Cancel