Career guidance

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Bhavesh

Hi..i have been preparing for government jobs since 2017 but have not been able to clear…should i continue to try for govt job or try to start some business..which would be better for me?please guide me

Date-3 june 1996
      Time-10:21 AM
      Place-Korba,Chhattisgarh

• #111946 Reply
      TMR

Give details about your educational qualifications and field of expertise which information is also needed to check your employment potential.

• #111965 Reply
      Bhavesh

I have done B.Sc(H) Chemistry
      And i am attempting upsc exams

• #111974 Reply
      TMR

You can get through the UPSC exams for one of the junior posts other than the All India services if you make good preparations. You will succeed in business too since when you work for or invest ₹100, you are likely to get a return of ₹120.

• #111991 Reply
      aditya

aditya
      place-nuapada(odisha)
      date-28/10/1991
      time-10:19 pm
      ques- will i succedd in upsc or other govt xams
      qualification–>b. tech

• #112006 Reply
      TMR

Chances of getting a govt. job is very dim since your Sun is powerless. When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be worth ₹82

• #112044 Reply
      Manoj

Dear sir,
      Im manoj, I got call letter from pune company. Now i live in nashik. Is it good time for me to change the job?

Please suggest..!

Education BE Mechanical
      DOB 26.12.1991
      Time 17.30hrs
      Birth Place: Malegaon,Nashik(MH)

• #112053 Reply
      TMR

What job you are now doing in Nashik. And why do you want to change the job? You should come through paid consultation for this type of questions. Read http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #112044 in Career guidance
Your information:

Cancel