Career guidance TMR Sir

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Aditya

Respected Sir,
      I’m a commerce graduate completed my b.com hons in 2017 and after that I appeared for government examinations and haven’t got successful in clearing since then.
      2. I have scored 70% all over in 10th 12th and graduation.
      3. I want to join forces (uniform job).
      4. My father too is in police.
      I request for a detailed analysis of my chart for future guidance and your blessings.
      My birth details are:-
      Date of birth:- 26/12/1995
      Time:-14:14
      Place of birth:- Dehradun Uttarakhand.
      Thank you.

• #107189 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through Paid consultation for a full detailed analysis of your horoscope after reading through Navagraha astrology Online

• #107192 Reply
      Aditya

Sir I’ll be really thankful to you if you could tell just yes or no where I’ll get a government job or not.

• #107197 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun and Moon are powerless in your horoscope and all the planets in your charts are sandwiched between Rahu and Kethu leading to a Kalasarpayoga and this shows that it is very unlikely to get a job under the King(Govt.) However you will do well in some sort of business related career and you will make a reasonable profit though it may not give you much of job satisfaction.

• #107249 Reply
      Astrojyotish

Dear Aditya,

Please tell me the tentative month you will be writing your government exams again this year. Also if you can specify the month of declaration of result.
      You can send me the details at [email protected]

God Bless You…

Regards,
      Astro jyotish

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Career guidance TMR Sir
Your information: