Career is going down

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Priyanka

Hello,
      These are my brother’s details. His career is going really bad since 3 years. He is in civil engineering field. Job is really unstable and he is going into depression. Please help. His details:
      Dob: 16th September 1988
      Time: 23:50
      Place: Delhi

• #92978 Reply
      TMR

It is not his problem alone. There are hardly any more construction work going on in the country. May be there are no buyers for ready made flats or residential apartments. There is hardly any black money in the country thanks to demonetisation. He may have to wait till the economy boosts up. He is now running Mercury Mahadasa till 2026. He will pick up by the time Saturn antardasa starts in mid 2023.

• #92986 Reply
      Priyanka

Thanks for replying. i know that there are no jobs, but does that means that he will have to sit idol and not earn a thing. Your reply is totally insensitive, I asked for alternative as to what else he can do.

• #92991 Reply
      TMR

The best alternative would be to take up prefabricated construction of houses or buildings which costs much less for which there is lot of demand. He can check details on the internet.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #92978 in Career is going down
Your information:

Cancel