Breaking News

career issues

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

sebu

sir my name is sebu my dob 21-9-1973 tob 1.40 am pob nagarcoil i am facing issues in my career and finacial matters unable to settle in career,kindly tell me will i get sucessess in teaching career if i start my own institution kindly answer?

• #87143 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Where are you now resident. In Nagercoil or some other place.

• #87202 Reply

sebu

now i reside in nagarcoil

• #87209 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Your career house is ruled by Jupiter which has only a meagre strength in your horoscope and is a highly malefic one too. You therefore will not do well in the teaching line. However you will succeed in running an institution as a business proposal where you can earn a profit of around 25 to 30%. You can only overlook the institution rather than doing teaching on your own.

• #87288 Reply

Bharti

Dear sir

Thanks for the advice you given me .I want to ask you that every time I change the job there some issue .Now also I join hut facing challenges .Also planning to leave. Please help me

Below are my details

Name Bharti
    Dob 26.09.1982
    Place Delhi
    Time 00 .01 am

• #87300 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You have already been answered. For more details read my blog and come through Paid consultation.

Reply To: career issues
Your information: