Career & Job

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Randheer kumar Thakur

Name- Randheer kumar Thakur
      Date of Birth- 25 December 1997
      Birth Time- 09:05 PM
      Birth city- Muzaffarpur , Bihar

I want to know when will I get my desired job and in which sector it will be.

• #101944 Reply
      TMR

There is a faint chance that you will use weapons or arms in the course of your career which will give you good yields by about 2025.

• #102307 Reply
      Randheer kumar Thakur

Name- Randheer kumar Thakur
      Date of Birth- 25 December 1997
      Birth Time- 09:05 PM
      Birth city- Muzaffarpur , Bihar

what is the probability that I will join defence forces as an officer in the year 2020-2021.
      also tell me about my marriage life ,what kind of girl i will get and when is the probability of my marriage.

• #102310 Reply
      TMR

I do not find any reasons for you to join the defence forces since your Mars and Sun are not strong enough in your horoscope nor are they suitably placed. However you will have a successful career where when you work for ₹100, your returns will be worth ₹118. Are you a singer by any chance?

• #102313 Reply
      Randheer kumar Thakur

no sir ,I am not a singer.
      can you also tell me about my marriage.

• #102314 Reply
      Randheer kumar Thakur

and sir, I have told about defence forces becauses earlier you had said that there is a faint chance of mine being in a career where i will use weapons or arms.

• #102340 Reply
      TMR

Weapons and Arms are used in other fields also including agriculture, forest and even medical professionals and not to talk of butchers. I am also interested in knowing where you will finally end up.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #102313 in Career & Job
Your information:

Cancel