Career/Job related Query

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Pallav Soni

DOB : 3rd Aug 1994
      Time : 6:30 PM
      Place : Ballia, U.P, India

Would like you to know few things, currently, i am working in an MNC, but due to several issues in Company, I am finding difficulty in settling and may loose job anytime. I am working very hard, day and night, still, not able to satisfy anyone. Please confirm shall I look for some new job or what should I do ?

Request you to please help and guide. If there is any remedy to overcome, I will surely do it. Also, please tell, how is my present time and how the future looks.

Thanks

• #109100 Reply
      TMR

Your 10th house and 11th house are having poor strength and that is why you find difficulties in the career front and returns therefrom. Suggest you relocate to a far off place from your birth place and you thus could improve the strength of those houses.

• #109104 Reply
      Pallav Soni

Sir, Thanks for your reply.

I am staying in Noida, UP. Shall, i look out for Jobs outside india. Will that help sir. Is there any relocation in the near future as per my charts.

Please reply.

• #109105 Reply
      TMR

Suggest you look out for jobs outside India which could help you depending on the transit horoscope at such a place. Please read “Transit Horoscope evaluation” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Career/Job related Query
Your information: