Career opportunities

• This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by JVS Rao (KP Astrologer).
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Aishwarya

Hi i m Aishwarya i want to know about my career currently i am preparing for mba i want to know is it good for me to do it or nt nd i also have lack of concentration my dob is 15.04.1994 nd place of birth is indore nd tike is 12.04 am

• #91579 Reply
      Navneet Khanna

In your horoscope you have Exalted Sun and also Sun is vargottama as it is in the same sign in the Navamsha chart. That makes it very strong. Yes MBA suits you very well. You should aim and prepare for the best institute. As you say you are not able to concentrate during your education. Keep a picture of Saraswati mata on your desk , light a aggarbati and then study.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #91585 Reply
      Aishwarya

Thnk u very much sir

• #91592 Reply
      Aishwarya

Sir i also want to ask u abt my marriage whn will it happen nd will be arranged or love marriage

• #91606 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

You can complete like MBA. Your marriage would be in 2020. To get concentration, please go through the advice of Navneet Khanna jee. From 2020 you can concentrate on your studies and do well.
      Good Luck

• #91632 Reply
      Aishwarya

Sir will it be arranged or Love marriage

• #91634 Reply
      Dikshant

More chances of arranged marriage with the guidance/choice of your mother Aishwarya.

• #91646 Reply
      Aishwarya

But its nt necessary right tht it will be arranged?

• #91647 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

Dear Aishwarya
      Your marriage would be arranged only. Even you go for love it may not work for marriage. Other party may drop as the position of status quo, tensions and disturbances are indicated. So please be cautious if you are in line.
      As I said your marriage would be in 2020. Generally you are very intelligent and sensitive.

• #91674 Reply
      Aishwarya

Sir i want to knw everything in general about my life i have faced many problems plz can u tell me my complete horoscope

• #91676 Reply
      JVS Rao (KP Astrologer)

At present I am preoccupied with my personal works. So please consult Mr.Navneet Khanna ji
      or Mr.TMR for paid analysis.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #91647 in Career opportunities
Your information:

Cancel