• Author
      sunny

DOB : 13/03/1993
      TIME : 5.50 AM
      PLACE : JORHAT, ASSAM

Which business is best suited for me ??? Please tell me

• #21097 Reply
      TMR

You must give your educational background and expertise and the options you have even to have a look at your question. Astrology is not a clairvoyant science.

• #21111 Reply
      sunny

I am DRAUGHTSMAN CIVIL passed from ITI.
      But i want to start a business. So, according to my kundli which business is best suited for me kindly tell me sir ? Plz plz

• #21113 Reply
      TMR

You can give your options of the type of business you are interested in or qualified to do. Obviously you cannot start a business of a Barber Shop with your background. However whatever business you start, your profit from business will be around 17.5% of your investment as per your Kundli. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to know how I have arrived at that figure.

• #21262 Reply
      subho

Tmr sir,

It is really very interesting to see your predictions/way of analysis in a birth chart.
      The way you denote every aspects of life in a measurable percentage is really very helpful and awesome, even for those who knows nothing about astrology.

• #21263 Reply
      TMR

More than 5 decades of research has gone into it and it would not have been possible without the growth in computer technology. Manually it could never be calculated and I used to take 80 hours to calculate the strengths of a horoscope before I got my first job as a Computer Programmer in 1965. Now I have my own software to evaluate a horoscope.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: carrer
Your information: