Carrier

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      C.ganga

Name: c.ganga. Timeof birth: 11:15Am. Place of birth : tamilnadu, TIRUKOVILOR
      Question: my neet exam between March and April so pls tell me would I clear my medical entrance exam neet exam in first attempt and would I get medical college and become doctor? Pls tell some remedi to overcome the distractions during studies ?

• #111569 Reply
      TMR

You have not given your date of birth. Obviously you have not understood the inputs required for astrological analysis. If you follow the same carelessness or ignorance in your subject of study, you should be very careful. And you do not seem to know the spelling of “Career” despite your eagerness to be a doctor. And if you think that astrological remedies can help you get a medical admission, your knowledge of science is questionable.

• #111572 Reply
      Sreeja Manu

Good Morning Sir , my name is sreeja manu born in Malapuram District, kerala , date of birth 1st March 1992,time of birth 2:10 ppm . I have been looking for job since long time ,please let me know when I will be able to get a new job . Thank you 😊

• #111574 Reply
      TMR

Contact us after Covid19 regulations are all withdrawn.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Carrier
Your information: